- Libya at the World Robotics Championship USA – Mukhtar Robotics Team
- US Ambassador Norland wishes luck to the Libyan Robotics Team before traveling to the USA for Worlds Champs
- Until we meet again – Robotics in Libya
- Moving from a success to another
- 2021-2022 Season robotics tournaments, a successful story started
- The robotics revolution is here, and it’s changing Libya
- Robotics Tournaments Force Positive Change Across Libya
- A tournament to unite Libya’s children.
- What International Women’s Day means at LYBOTICS
- Giving Libyan Children Back Their Futures.
- Time Telling Clock Made in Libya
- Girl Power In Libya – LYBOTICS Girls Team
- Using the Power of Technology We Help Libya Overcome COVID-19
- Libya is willing to cooperate, we are different
- Team Libya Journey With The Global Robotics Olympics 2019
- How Robotics Team is changing Libya
- The Mirror of Revolution
- FIRST Global Challenge 2018 memories
- Advices for Rookie Teams – 2019 copy
- FIRST Robotics Competition 2019 memories
- FTC Libya season 2020-2021 concluded with 25 participating teams
- Registeration for season 2021-2022 starts on April 25th
- Challenge release for season 2021-2022 is on September 18th, 2021
WHO WE ARE
We are an active force in the field of robotics and STEM education, empowering more than 1200 students and more than 200 mentors, from more than 15 cities in Libya. We bring “learning by doing” and “having fun” while supporting the teams to build a competition robot from scratch. We invest in kids who are ready to embrace the jobs of tomorrow and the fourth industrial revolution of THE DIGITAL ERA.
We Are Forces
We want to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators by developing education to help communities of Libya shine. By engaging kids in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills we inspire innovation and foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication and leadership.
WHAT WE DO
We Force Change
Inspire young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators, and developing education to help communities of Libya shine.
We Build Libya
We provide powers and push to youth to innovative and create robots and impact peers and communities about STEM Education which will lead to a better Education, Better Libya.
We rely on People
Helping others is humanity. We can’t make it without helps from people. We are thankful to them for volunteering and giving donations. We are only able to provide help from it.