- Celebrating Success: Wrapping Up the Thrilling 23-24 Season of FIRST Tech Challenge Libya
- Unleashing Unity and Learning: The FIRST Tech Challenge Libya Robotics Program
- Breaking Boundaries: Sabha Robotics Local Qualifier Ignites Passion for Robotics in Sub-Saharan Libya
- Gheryan Robotics Competition: Igniting Libya’s STEM Revolution
- Unleashing Brilliance: LYBOTICS Wizards Team Shines at the Global Robotics Olympics 2023!
- LYBOTICS Wizards Team: Representing Libya at the Global Robotics Olympics 2023 in Singapore!
- LYBOTICS Wizards: Putting Libya on the Global Robotics Map
- Making History: The Story of 3 Libyan Robotics Teams in the World Robotics Championship 2023
- Robotics teams from Libya are headed to the world robotics Championship 2023
- LYBOTICS – Opening Doors to The World Through STEM Education and Robotics
- Alumni Stories: Saja Dardour from Mukhtar Robotics Team
- Alumni Stories: Duaa Elhaddad from LYBOTICS Girls Team
- Inspiring Stories: Ghofran Senoussi from LYBOTICS Geniuses Team to the United States
- Alumni Stories: Ali Gosea from LYBOTICS Youth Team
- Libya at the World Robotics Championship USA – Mukhtar Robotics Team
- US Ambassador Norland wishes luck to the Libyan Robotics Team before traveling to the USA for Worlds Champs
- Until we meet again – Robotics in Libya
- Moving from a success to another
- 2021-2022 Season robotics tournaments, a successful story started
- The robotics revolution is here, and it’s changing Libya
- Robotics Tournaments Force Positive Change Across Libya
- A tournament to unite Libya’s children.
- What International Women’s Day means at LYBOTICS
- Giving Libyan Children Back Their Futures.
- Time Telling Clock Made in Libya
- Girl Power In Libya – LYBOTICS Girls Team
- Using the Power of Technology We Help Libya Overcome COVID-19
- Libya is willing to cooperate, we are different
- Team Libya Journey With The Global Robotics Olympics 2019
- How Robotics Team is changing Libya
- The Mirror of Revolution
- FIRST Global Challenge 2018 memories
- Advices for Rookie Teams – 2019 copy
- FIRST Robotics Competition 2019 memories
- FTC Libya season 2020-2021 concluded with 25 participating teams
- Registeration for season 2021-2022 starts on April 25th
- Challenge release for season 2021-2022 is on September 18th, 2021
WHO WE ARE
We are an active force in the field of robotics and STEM education, empowering more than 1500 students and more than 200 mentors, from more than 15 cities in Libya. We bring “learning by doing” and “having fun” while supporting the teams to build a competition robot from scratch. We invest in kids who are ready to embrace the jobs of tomorrow and the fourth industrial revolution of THE DIGITAL ERA.
We Are Forces
We want to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators by developing education to help communities of Libya shine. By engaging kids in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills we inspire innovation and foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication and leadership.